Why Poleng Suites?
Rules and Regulations
Poleng Villa management will highly appreciate your collaboration in abiding by these rules and regulations, whose aim is to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
1. Hotel rooms are rented for hotel days.
2. A hotel day starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 p.m. of the following day. Failure to check out by 12:00 p.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day. A charge for the extension until 4:00 p.m. amounts to 1000p, after 4:00 p.m. the hotel will charge for an additional hotel day.
3. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
4. In case the guest fails to appear in the hotel by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the hotel.
5. Hotel rooms are good for 2 adults and 2 children. A fee of 500p will be charged for Extra Persons.
1. The hotel guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
2. Persons who are not checked in the hotel may stay in a hotel room from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. Persons staying in a room after 10:00 p.m. must check in the hotel.
3. The hotel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel's or guests' property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
4. The hotel accepts guests traveling with pets. Only one pet is allowed per room for an extra charge and the guest bears full responsibility for any damage caused by their pet. Pets must be leashed in common areas. Due to hygienic reasons, pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
1. The hotel renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the hotel's immediate reaction.
2. The hotel is obliged to ensure:
A) conditions for full and undisturbed rest of the guest
B) safety of stay and privacy. Every guest provides its consent to processing their personal information for the purposes of checking in and placing its data in the hotel database.
C) professional and polite service in respect of all services rendered by the hotel
D) cleaning of the room and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest's absence or in their presence is so requested by the guest
E) in case of any defects which could not be repaired, the hotel shall make every effort to, where possible, change the room or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
1. At the guest's request, the hotel renders the following free-of-charge services:
A) information concerning the guest's stay and travel
B) wake-up call at a time specified
C) storage of money and valuable belongings during the stay
D) storage of luggage; the hotel may refuse to store luggage at times other than during the guest's stay at the hotel or if the belongings are not of a personal kind
E) access to a swimming pool during hours of availability and pursuant to Rules and Regulations applicable in the above places.
1. The hotel's liability shall be limited if such items are not deposited at the reception. The hotel has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable belongings, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value if they pose a threat to safety or their value exceeds the standard of the hotel or if they take up too much space.
2. The guest should notify the hotel's reception desk immediately upon noticing any damage.
1. The lights-out period starts at 10:00 p.m. and ends at 07:00 a.m. of the following day.
2. Conduct of guests and persons using services of the hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to render services to a person violating the above rule.
1. When leaving the room, guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked. Loss of a room card/key is subject to an extra charge of 500p.
2. The hotel guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel's equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
3. Room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not a part of the hotel room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the rooms due to the fire safety.
4. Smoking in hotel rooms, corridor, staircase, restaurant, bar, spa & wellness zone, cloak rooms, gym and reception hall is prohibited.
5. It is prohibited to consume foodstuffs bought outside the hotel in the common area.
Personal belongings left by guests in the hotel room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense. If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the hotel for 3 months.